DEMOCRACY REQUIRES SHOWING UP: MAGPAREHISTRO KA!
ONLINE REGISTRATION: https://irehistro.comelec.gov.ph/
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to be a registered voter.
1. Make sure you meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Filipino citizen
- At least 18 years old on or before Election Day (May 9, 2022)
- A resident of the Philippines for at least one year and a resident of the place in which you intend to vote for at least 6 months
2. Take note of the registration centers.
You can proceed directly to your locality’s Office of the Election Officer (OEO).
There is one in every district, city or municipality. Most of the time, it is located at or near the city or municipal hall.
3. What to prepare?
Download the voter’s registration application form provided by the Commission on Elections and print it back to back.
You need to print the online application forms (3 copies each form).
- Registration Form: https://bit.ly/3xutzOh
- Health Declaration Form: https://bit.ly/3gEVnc9
- Supplementary Data Form: https://bit.ly/2TFRoEq
(For persons with disabilities, senior citizens with disabilities, indigenous people and members of indigenous cultural communities, a supplementary data form is also required.)
(NOTE: Fill in all the necessary personal information, but DO NOT affix the signatures yet.)
4. Make sure to bring these important documents before heading to the Office of the Election Officer (EOE):
✅ Accomplished application form without a signature and thumbprints, which will be filled before the Election Officer (EO) on duty.
✅ Supplementary Data Form (if necessary)
✅ One valid, COMELEC-accepted ID and a photocopy of the ID. Here are the COMELEC-accepted IDs:
- Employee's identification card (ID), with the signature of the employer or authorized representative
- Postal ID
- PWD Discount ID
- Student's ID or library card, signed by the school authority
- Senior Citizen's ID
- Driver's license
- NBI clearance
- SSS/GSIS ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippine (IBP) ID
- License issued by the Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC)
- Certificate of Confirmation issued by the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP) in case of members of ICCs or IPs
(NOTE: If the applicant fails to establish his/her identity by any of the aforementioned methods/documents, he/she shall not be issued an application form, nor shall his/her pre-accomplished application form be accepted. Make sure to photocopy your valid ID beforehand.)
5. Don't forget to follow health and safety protocols:
- Sanitize your hands with alcohol and have your temperature checked
- Face Shield and Face Mask are mandatory
- Strictly observe social and physical distancing
- Registrants are encouraged to (BYOP) or Bring your own ballpen
The Mobile Registration Form App is downloadable through the link: